How to get in touch
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you
OR just pop in to see us at one of our meetings. We meet on the 1st Thursday of the month (except August) at the Emmanuel Church, Blake Avenue, Droitwich WR9 8PQ
How do members’ communicate?
SPArkles members (who are up-to-date with their annual membership fees) have many ways of keeping in touch:
- SPArkles website: sparkleswi.co.uk
- Connect to the SPArkles Secretary and Committee by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: these are closed groups please email email@example.com and ask to be added to the relevant group(s)
- SPArkles WI
- Bucket Club Facebook
- Book Group Facebook
- Instagram: sparkleswidroitwich
WFWI and NFWI
- My WI website is a dedicated website for WI members: login to your My Wi account
- WFWI website: Worcestershire Federation of Women's Institutes (WFWI)
- WFWI twitter: WFWI
- NFWI: National Federation of Women's Institutes (NFWI)
How can I join SPArkles?
You can join our WI by just turning up at one of our monthly meetings that are held on the first Thursday of every month or you can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost to join?
The first two meetings are free, apart from an occasional small contribution to the cost of consumables on activity nights. The WI annual subscription fees for 2020 are £43.
Can I get involved in organising events for the WI?
Yes, we encourage active participation. As this is 'your' WI, if you are able, then you can help to shape and grow the group. All of our events are inspired by our members, so if you want to see something on the programme, or if you want to get involved with organising events, please speak to a committee member. We will be delighted to have some help.
Can I be a member of more than one WI?
Yes, you can be a member of as many WIs as you like, but you will need an annual multi-membership, which is an extra £21 to your second WI.